For merchants, PCI compliancy scanning is a requirement and a daily vulnerability scan just plain makes sense. Traffic is great, but sales and volume are better. PCI compliancy scanning is required to avoid penalties, fees or a complete site shut-down. Daily vulnerability scanning can further provide a greater peace of mind by detecting all level 3 to 5 security threats using over 14,000 tests that can be configured to perform every 24 hours.
- Gain PCI scan compliant with vulnerability scanning by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor
- Get 'Ready-to-submit' PCI compliance reports to send to your merchant bank
- Detailed reports identify security holes exposed by HackerGuardian's 21,000 tests and contain actionable fix recommendations
- PCI 'self assessment' questionnaire available via online wizard
- Features Credit Card logo confirming your trustworthiness to take credit card details online
- Secure web-based interface allows you to schedule up to ten PCI scans per quarter on up to five servers
- IP Address Packs can be added to your license to allow you to scan additional externally facing IP addresses
Why do I need PCI Scan Compliancy?
- You are an online merchant with between one and five servers that must provide proof of PCI Scan Compliance to their merchant bank
- Purchase an Additional IP Address Pack and run scans over an additional number of IP addresses
- You need comprehensive post scan reporting alongside precise, actionable threat mitigation advice
- You need automatically generated, 'ready-to-go' PCI Scan Compliance reports for multiple servers and server types that can be immediately submitted to an acquiring bank
- You would benefit from the versatility and convenience of running up to ten fully featured on-demand scans per quarter to achieve PCI Scan Compliancy
Why HackerGuardian for your PCI scan compliance?
- HackerGuardian PCI Scan Compliancy customers receive a Credit Card logo for their website
- Gain competitive advantage by reassuring customers that you are authorized to accept credit cards by placing a high visibility trust indicator on your website
Order a free PCI Scan right now