The GNU Mailing List Manager, which manages email newsletters as well as discussion lists. Unlike most similar products, Mailman gives each mailing list a web page, and allows users to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc. over the web. Even the list manager can administer his or her list entirely from the web.
Mailman also integrates most things people want to do with mailing lists, including archiving, mail <-> news gateways, and so on. It has all of the features you expect from such a product, plus integrated support for the web (including web based archiving), automated bounce handling and integrated spam prevention.
- Web based list administration for nearly all tasks, including list configuration, moderation (post approvals), management of user accounts.
- Web based subscribing and unsubscribing, and user configuration management. Users can temporarily disable their accounts, select digest modes, hide their email addresses from other members, etc.
- A customizable home page for each mailing list.
- Per-list privacy features, such as closed-subscriptions, private archives, private membership rosters, etc.
- Configurable (per-list and per-user) delivery mode
- Regular (immediate) delivery
- MIME digest
- Plain (RFC 934) digests
- Integrated bounce detection within an extensible framework. Automatic disposition of bouncing addresses (disable, unsubscribe).
- Integrated spam filters.
- Automatic web-based Hypermail-style archiving, with hooks for external archivers such as MHonArc.
- Integrated Usenet gatewaying.
- Integrated auto-replies.
- Majordomo-style email based commands.
- Multiple list owners and moderators are possible.
- An extensible mail delivery pipeline.
|Disk Space*||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||60 GB|
|Price Per Month||$84.95||$114.95||$204.95||$304.95|
* See Hosting Solutions VPS/MPS server plans for more details.